Sunday, March 13, 2011

TOMMY TON












Who's the best street style photographer in the biz? In my opinion it's Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil hands down. His love obsession to detail is evident in his work and I particularly adore his shots focusing in on shoes and bags. I've been following Tommy pretty religiously since he started back in 2008 and his blog just gets better and better as time goes by. His popularity and fame has risen dramatically since his humble beginnings and I, as a fellow Canadian, am totally inspired by his dedication and passion.




Don't forget to check out this month's giveaway. Details here


2 comments:

  1. Love love love his detail shots! Indisputably makes my top three list of favorite street style photographers!

    XoXoX
    http://leftonboise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally right??? Top 3 for me is TT, Garance, and a tie between All the Pretty Birds and Sartorialist. You?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!