Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MADONNA DOES MIU MIU, WHO KNEW?



When I first saw this Miu Miu video featuring Lindsey Wixson, Ginta Lapina, Daphne Groeneveld, and Siri Tollerod I thought it had a music video feel but I had no idea Madonna directed it?? Apparently the story is that Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott were contractually signed on to film it and half way during the shoot Madonna walked in. Well I'm sure that quickly put a halt to things and she then kindly offered to take over....pro bono. Uhmmm thanks? Wonder what that entailed - did Mert and Marcus still get paid? Anyways, this is the end result. It looks like some kind of tween play date....



FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK



Don't forget to check out this month's giveaway. Details here


1 comment:

  1. Is it just me, or do these girls look WAY too young? The rapid scene changes gives me a headache too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!