Friday, March 18, 2011

HIDE AND CHIC IS NOW A CONTRIBUTING WRITER



Hey guys, I have some great news! Hide and Chic has been asked to be a regular contributor to That's So New York, a great website based in London bringing you the latest on fashion, trends, celebrity style, designer news, and much more. It's an honor to be part of this group and I look forward to working with them. In the meantime you can check out my piece here while I phone my Mom to tell her I'm famous.




Don't forget to check out this month's giveaway. Details here



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hide and Chic!

    You're famous!

    www.MaycieAfterFive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Hide and Chic!! The article is fabulous! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! And thanks for your comment :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!