Thursday, March 3, 2011

LOVE WANT NEED

Hermes clutch

Cartier "Love" bracelet

Nine West "Rocha" pump


I've been shopping up a storm lately in anticipation for Spring and my shopping list seems to be getting bigger and bigger by the day. I just discovered these super cute Hermes clutches online that come in amazing, fun colours and are right on cue for the upcoming season. I'm definitely going to my local Hermes boutique tomorrow to inquire. Second on my list is the iconic Cartier "Love" bracelet in gold. I've been keen on this piece for awhile now so I think I'm ready to bite the bullet, it's totally gorgeous! Third is the Nine West "Rocha" pump. I recently bought it in black and I have to tell you it's one of the most comfortable pair of heels I've ever worn! I'll need to pick these up in taupe.

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!