Friday, March 18, 2011

SADDLE UP

vintage Austrian riding boots


There's something about riding boots....I love them even though I've been on a horse exactly once in my life. I got these beauties at a little antique shop we like to visit when we go back east. I spotted them right away and zeroed in on them only to discover they had "display" marked on them - booooo! They had a gorgeous patina, worked in just so, and I knew they were my size just by looking at them. Well, let's just say after about 10 minutes I charmed Fritzie into selling them to me. As I tried them on, she shouted "they're perfectly made for you!" I couldn't agree more.




Don't forget to check out this month's giveaway. Details here



3 comments:

  1. in LOVE with these boots.
    xx so CHIC.
    xx
    http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling!!! These are great! They could go with everything!


    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, beautiful!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! Now you have an excuse to get up on that horse again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!