Thursday, March 10, 2011

BAG LADY

Chanel large flap + my crap

So, like all of you I like switching up my bag on a regular basis but what I don't like is transferring all my crap over. Today I was staring at all the stuff I dumped out and realized this is too much. I can't live like this. Now I know some of you are looking and going THAT'S IT?! I know people who carry the equivalent of a weekend getaway (you know who you are) so this probably doesn't look so bad. To me though it's like I could be on that show Hoarders. Still, I like seeing what people carry in their bags, especially when it's loaded up with stuff. Just not my stuff. Weird, I know.

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK


Don't forget to check out this month's giveaway. Details here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!