Sunday, March 6, 2011

MODEL CRUSH / COCO ROCHA

I recently dug out my copy of Elle UK's 25th anniversary issue from last October to look at these amazing photos by David Vasiljevic. It features Coco Rocha in a giant 25 page editorial with male models Diego Krauss, Emmanuel De Jesus, Jullien Herrera and Phil Moller. Beautifully styled by Anne-Marie Curtis, I go nuts for these big budget, storyboard editorials. Coco looks absolutely stunning in these shots. She's one of the most versatile models out there and I love her work - total model crush!



























1 comment:

  1. this editorial spread of coco is AMAZING... she is sooooo talented. I just love her.

    And I love your blog!! Following :)

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!