Friday, May 6, 2011

THE TALE OF A FAIRY



I have no idea what's going on here but I'm freaking out. This is the trailer for Karl Lagerfeld's new short film that will accompany the Chanel Cruise show next week in Cap d'Antibes. Apparently it's a full 30 minutes and will debut Tuesday May 10th, 12 noon PST at Chanel.com - holy shit! I'm excited, intrigued, kinda scared, completely fascinated and wondering is there anything this man CAN'T do?!?! OK let's discuss the cast: Kristen McMenamy - who's been everywhere lately, Amanda Harlech - Karl's right hand woman, Baptiste Giabiconi - Karl's muse (aka boy toy), Mark Vanderloo - hot much??? and Anna Mouglalis kissing a topless Freja Beha Erichson who's the fairy! "I'm nobody....I can change it all" OMG what does it mean???? Love it.




ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!