Friday, May 13, 2011

RACHEL ZOE'S NEW PROJECT

photos: Stefanie Keenan










I'm not really a huge fan of Rachel Zoe's personal style although she does have some killer accessories plus she's a Chanel girl so that makes her a-ok in my books. The Rachel Zoe Project is also very entertaining and some must see TV.  Her new line which launched in January is looking pretty decent and I'm surprised at how "simple" the styling was. Here's a peek at her 2012 Cruise collection which continues on the Seventies inspired theme but in quite a modern way I think. The tailored pieces look sharp and the dresses are very wearable. I like. I have no idea where her line is sold or what the price point is - anyone?



ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!