Saturday, May 7, 2011

COOL GIRL CRUSH / OLIVIA PALERMO

photo: Stockholm Street Style
photos: Sartorialist

photos: Jason Jean


photos: PacificCoastNews


photo: Flynet pictures

Olivia Palermo arrived into the mainstream spotlight a few years back when she became a reality TV sensation on The City. I never really watched the show but tuned in occasionally when I was flipping channels and caught her scenes. Apparently she was quite the villian and difficult to work with. There was also that SocialiteRank.com controversy back in 2006 that was kind of embarassing but other than that I don't really know all that much about her. One thing is clear however: THE GIRL CAN DRESS!!! I've always admired her style - her closet clothes room must be insane, can you imagine?! I can honestly say I've never seen her in anything questionable or unflattering, the hair and makeup is always impeccable and the accessories, my GOD the accessories! Spokesmodel, socialite, and "actress" *cough*, Olivia Palermo is a major style icon in my books.




ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!