Saturday, May 28, 2011

MEET ME POOLSIDE











I'm not really one to complain all that much about weather but this is ridiculous. We've been having the worst Spring on record and I can't remember late May ever being this bad. I wore my parka yesterday for God's sake! So today I'm looking at the current Ferragamo campaign and starting to think it's time for a vacation. Daria Werbowy and Clément Chabernaud look tres chic lounging poolside like they just don't give a shit. Photographed by Mikael Jansson and styled by Anastasia Barbieri, the shoot took inspiration from Jacques Deray’s 1968 French film "La Piscine" which translates to The Pool. I really like Ferragamo and I always have. They have a true understated, casual elegance thing going on and even though they don't have the flash and hype of an LV or Chanel, this luxury Italian house is doing just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!