Thursday, April 7, 2011

VOGUE GIRL KOREA








This girl is so cute and reminds me of a young Devon Aoki. I love the styling of this spread and think that if all teenagers actually dressed like this the world would be a better place. Check out the adorable mini Hermes Constance bag! I'm dying for a regular sized one but don't exactly have $6000+ to spare for a handbag at the moment - the mini one isn't that much less, I checked. Oh Hermes, why do you have to be so crazy expensive??? Never mind, I know why....


2 comments:

  1. wow this editorial is stunning.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styling is GENIUS! Love every bit!

    http://LEFTONBOISE.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!