Thursday, April 14, 2011

MODEL CRUSH / KARLIE KLOSS

photo: Craig McDean
photo: Lachlan Bailey
photo: David Vasiljevic
photo: Peter Lindbergh
photo: David Sims
photo: Alasdair McLellan

photo: Jak & Jil
photo: Sofia Sanchez / Mauro Mongiello


When Karlie Kloss first came on the scene I didn't really think she was all that special. Of course she was tall, pretty, and wholesome looking but she seemed kind of plain which made me question her versatility as a model. Well, happily I admit I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Over the years she has proven to be one of the most sought after models with a portfolio to back that up. She can definitely work the camera and has done some fantastic work on and off the runways. I've been admiring her photos lately and decided yes, she is my model crush!


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!