Saturday, July 30, 2011

A FEW KILLER FALL 2011 CAMPAIGNS









Mariacarla Boscono is having quite the season. She's one of the veterans of the industry and it's good to see her looking better than ever! Loewe got it right for Fall 2011 with super pale skin, high gloss, and scoring Mert & Marcus behind the lens.










Constance Jablonski is the quintessential chic Parisienne for Sonia Rykiel's Fall 2011 campaign photographed by Cedric Buchet. When I was a teen I would venture into my local Rykiel boutique (sadly no longer there) and pretend I was older, more glamourous, and super rich. I don't think I was fooling anyone...















Dolce and Gabbana are the masters of the group shot. This season's campaign has a whole bunch of the "it" girls: Isabeli Fontana, Liu Wen, Maryna Linchuk, Constance Jablonski, Jac Jagaciak, and Kate King all captured by Steven Klein.


















OK Elle Fanning kind of freaks me out. The fact that she's 13 and I'm obsessed with her makes me feel stupid. Well I guess I'm not alone cause the girl is on fire and Marc Jacobs is obsessed too. Juergen Teller shooting as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!